USATF New England Junior Olympics
November 14th, 2010
Burrillville, Rhode Island
The Elm City Track Club invites you to participate in this post-season cross-country event. Become a member today and benefit from competing against other club teams across New England.
For the year 2010, the following are the age division names and birth ranges
Age Division Birth Range for 2010
Bantam Born 2000 and later
Midget Born 1998-99
Youth Born 1996-97
Intermediate Born 1994-95
Young Men/Women Born 1992-93
Bantam and Midget 3000 meters
Youth 4000 meters
Intermediate and Young M/W 5000 meters
Elm City Track Club Program:
$40.00 athlete fee (make checks payable to Elm City Track Club)
-Price includes and Elm City uniform, race entry, required USATF annual membership, annual Elm City Track Club dues, and coaching at required practices leading up to November 14th.
• Saturday, 10/30: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, 11/3: 4:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
• Saturday, 11/6: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, 11/10: 4:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
• Sunday, 11/14: USATF New England Junior Olympic Cross-Country Championships
- All Practices will take place at Ladies Wildwood Park (trail system) that is located adjacent to Keene High School’s back parking lot near Scripture Field. Athletes should bring a water bottle and warm-up clothes for before and after practice. In addition to the required practices, athletes should plan to follow a training plan provided at the first practice. Parents are welcome to stay for the practice sessions.
Intent to Participate:
• Email Erik Kress (email@example.com) or call 603-499-5914 ASAP with your intent to participate in the 2010 Junior Olympic Program with the Elm City Track Club. Required paperwork and applications will need to be filled out prior to an athlete’s first practice.
For more information regarding the Elm City Track Club, visit the web site at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL SPONSORED EVENT